If you wish to pre-order any items (CD's / DVD's that are advertised but not yet released - these are clearly marked on this web site with 'PRE-ORDER'), please read the information below about when your order will be delivered. Please be aware that release dates can be delayed by the record labels, which is completely out of our control. Also please be aware that, as with many other online shops, payment for pre-orders is taken at the time that your order is placed.
If you are ordering ONE OR MORE PRE-ORDER CD/DVD and you are ALSO ordering currently available CD/DVD in the same order:
1. If you wish to receive each pre-order CD / DVD as soon as it is released, you need to place SEPARATE ORDERS for each pre-order. All currently available CD's can be ordered together in a separate order and will be sent immediately.
2. If you are happy to wait until the LAST release date of the pre-order CD's / DVD's that you are ordering, then you can place one order including the currently available CD's, and they will all be sent together on that LAST release date.
If you are ordering ONLY ONE PRE-ORDER CD/DVD:
If your order consists of just one pre-order CD / DVD and nothing else, then you do not need to read this information - your order will be sent as soon as the pre-order item arrives in stock!
If you are ordering MORE THAN ONE PRE-ORDER CD/DVD in the same order:
1. If you wish to receive each pre-order CD / DVD as soon as it is released, you need to place SEPARATE ORDERS for each one.
2. If you are happy to wait until the LAST release date of the pre-order CD's / DVD's that you are ordering, then you can place one order and they will be sent together on that LAST release date.
Studio Album, released in 1997/ 2021 - VORBESTELLUNG ! RELEASE ENDE AUGUST Limited Edition 200
Lange ausverkauft und nun bald wieder erhältlich.
During the 1983 Fritsch formed progressive rock band Apocalypse. They are considered pivotal in the development of progressive rock in south of Brazil. Eloy Fritsch is the main composer of the APOCALYPSE.
Armed with various keyboards, such as his beloved Korg synth, and his knowledge on computers, Fritsch delivers fascinating, cinematic Electronic Music along the lines of VANGELIS and JEAN MICHELLE JARRE, which however has a strong Prog background.Half about of the album is dedicated to cosmic, electronic sequences, supported by soaring synthesizers and pounding drums, that eventually create a pompous, grandiose atmosphere with strong symphonic and Classical vibes.Melodies are hard to come, but on the other hand Fritsch'es ability to produce dreamy and imaginery soundscapes is monumental.The rest of the album is somewhat divided in New Age soundfields and more symphonic-oriented, proggy textures.The New Age compositions of Fritsch are decent with a warm and impressive atmosphere, although very relaxed, while the sampled instruments sound quite childish at moments.The rest of the tracks are surprisingly very close to his work with APOCALYPSE, keyboard-based Neo/Symphonic Rock with fancy, sharp synthesizers and good drum parts, finally some nice, emotional, melodic passages do appear among the material in these both excellent and grandiose arrangements.
I am aware of very few composers, who have the ability to travel through such kind of different styles, supported only by their keyboards.Eloy Fritsch is definitely one of them and this album is a pure delight for all fans of keyboard-driven Progressive/Electronic Music. Warmly recommended !
Songs / Tracks Listing
1. Overture (1:30)
- Eloy Fritsch / composer, producer, performer (keyboards, synths, computers, electronic percussion, sounds)
12.95 € *
Price incl. VAT, plus Shipping